Thursday 19 January 2012

What's in a name?

"Rococo" is a great word, don't you think? I love the sound of it. I first came across it thanks to one of my all-time favourite bands, Arcade Fire. I spent a long time going through name possibilities, and one of my ideas was to think of every song title by every band I've ever liked. There was a day or two when I considered using the name "Penny Lane" (The Beatles) but realised it would probably sound like some sort of bargain basement type shop, so I said goodbye to that idea! But I'm happy with my Arcade Fire- inspired name. For those of you who aren't familiar, here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az_2oiccZNo.

I'm still getting used to this blogging malarchy (right spelling?!) and need to make some final touches to my page but for now, this will do! Have a great day all. I'm working on a special Valentine's piece today for someone- a bit of a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment