Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Hello world! Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I was awoken this morning by man lovely man with a cup of tea, a pain au chocolat, and a glass of orange juice :-) How sweet. I am cooking duck with plum sauce tonight and a hot melt in the middle chocolate dessert. Yummy.

Here's a sneaky peek at the fab card I got for Tom, my other half. It was bought from Iconic Designs and is completely handmade, I'm so pleased with it:


I'm lucky enough to have the day off work today as it's half term, so I will hopefully be able to take some photos of my work if the sun comes out. I have just officially put myself on the waiting list for my page to be rebranded by the fantasticArtwork By Angie. I will have to wait a little while but I'm completely convinced it will be worth it as her previous work is just gorgeous! Check out her page if you get a minute, and also her giveaway!

Well, I've got a busy day ahead of me so I had best make a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment