Wednesday 18 April 2012

Three weeks until I'm back!

Gosh, it's a long time since I last posted. That must mean I have been working hard at my dissertation! I hope everyone had a great Easter. My Easter was combined with birthday celebrations and was lots of fun. I got to play my favourite game (Jungle Speed, a fun French game, a bit like Snap but more exciting and a LOT more competitive!) three times in one week, and I won at Cluedo. I ate lots of cake and caught up with some great friends, as well as making some new ones.

I'm very excited that in three weeks I will have finished my dissertation, and my studying, and I will be able to blog and design and take photos of my items, and share it all with you! How fab.  So, I will say you all in May, when hopefully I'll have lots of new jewellery ideas, and my lovely new look will be almost ready, courtesy of Artwork By Angie who is doing my re-branding. I have posted a few new photos on my facebook page if you want to have a look.  This is my latest bracelet, what do you think?



See you all then!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment