Wednesday 25 January 2012

Valentines

Well, I have been a busy bee! The new website is actually looking less like an unlikely dream and more like a realistic possibility, after a wonderful friend has offered his help :) So hopefully I will no longer be lost and alone in the world of website making, and will now have some sort of guidance. I will be so pleased when that is up-and-running.  In the meantime, I have been making some lovely Valentines items, and of course ordering lots of new beads! It's official, I am addicted to beads! Here's a picture of my latest brass bracelet which I created for Valentines Day:



I love the colours in the little wooden heart buttons and have found some gorgeous roses to complement them. I hope you like it. To me it says "Spring Love".  I think I might start naming all of my creations, but I'm not very good at coming up with names so it might not be very successful!  Right, time to go and make some custom orders... another Valentines bracelet on it;s way.  If you want to pop over and see my collection, please do: Rococo Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment